View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- www.cityofgastonia.com – the official website of the government of the City of Gastonia NC
- www.fdmanc.org – The Funeral Directors & Morticians Association of North Carolina, Inc.
- Artic Designs, Inc. – website development
Life Legacies | Professional Printing for all Occasions | 704-860-4076